I’ve been Sephora-loyal for as long as I can remember. I love researching popular products and trying them out. I have put together a list of five products I can’t live without!
- Philosophy Purity Made Simple Cleanser. This is one of Sephora’s most popular cleansers, with good reason. This stuff is so gentle it won’t dry out your skin even if you use it morning and night. It’s also powerful, my face feels truly clean after washing with it. Its advertising also states it tones and hydrates your skin. I believe it, my complexion improved after using this cleanser for a few weeks!
- Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara. I’m sure you’ve heard of this mascara, because it’s the best! This mascara gives your lashes some serious volume! If you’re hesitant to give it a try, Sephora sells a $12 travel size. Be sure to have some q-tips near by as it can be a bit messy when applying. If you wait until it dries, it comes right off.
- Dry Bar Texas Tea Volumizing Spray. This is the best volumizing product I’ve ever used! You spray it while you’re hair is still wet from the shower so it dries with your hair. This product doesn’t leave my hair feeling crunchy like most volumzing sprays.
- First Aid Beauty Facial Radiance Pads. These are skin life savers! These facial pads exfoliate, tone, and brighten. I typically reach for these after a day of eating poorly, when I suspect my skin will show it the next day, or when its my time of the month. I really do notice a difference in the morning! I tend to not use these daily as my skin is dry and I suspect they may dry it out further if used more often.
- stila Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Eye Liner. My all time favorite eye liner! Easy to use and lasts all day, no smudges. Even though it is waterproof, it comes right off with makeup remover. This fun liner also comes in tons of different colors. It lasts a long time, and when it starts to run low if you trim the tip it will get a second wave!
I’m loyal to all these products and they have each changed my beauty routine for the better! Comment down below your must-have products so I can give them a try!