Don’t waste your money on the expensive stuff when there are numerous drugstore products that work just as well.
- CeraVe Facial Moisturizing Lotion SPF 30. This moisturizer is loaded with ingredients that hydrate, protect, and nourish skin. Plus, the SPF content is great. For, $12, this is a great purchase.
- Aveeno Positively Radiant Daily Moisturizer SPF 15. This moisturizer has been proven to help skin tone and texture. After using this for a month or so, I really did see a positive change in my skin.
- Pond’s Dry Skin Cream. This lotion gives a cooling sensation upon application. After using this product my skin was much softer and I noticed my brown spots fading.
- Neutrogena Oil-Free Moisture Sensitive Skin. This moisturizer does all it claims, it is super hydrating and doesn’t bother even the most sensitive skin. I like to apply this before putting on makeup, as I’ve noticed it makes my makeup last longer.
- CeraVe Facial Moisturizing Lotion. This is a great night lotion. When I first started using this lotion, I thought it wasn’t hydrating because it doesn’t leave any type of residue when applied. But, it hydrates well without feeling oily or heavy.
- Burt’s Bees Intense Hydration Eye Cream. This stuff is intensely hydrating, and that’s not just the name talking. This eye cream is super light, allowing you to apply liberally, and waking up with smoother and hydrated eyes.
- L’Oreal Paris Revitalift Anti-Wrinkle + Firming Eye Cream. It is surprising this eye cream is only $13 given how powerful it’s formula is. This product really delivers results, for a fraction of the price compared to other product that deliver the same.
- Pond’s Cold Cream. This cream is a moisturizing deep clean cleanser and makeup remover. Perfect for late nights when doing you’re entire routine just isn’t going to happen. Apply liberally and massage into skin (eye area too) and wipe off access makeup and cream with a cloth. This hydrates your skin while removing dirt. Proven to not clog pores.