It’s wedding season, graduation season, and brunch season. Which all means one thing, its dress season. It’s the time of year to have a few good dresses in your arsenal, or closet. After some strenuous web-browsing, I’ve found five must-have dresses for this season!
- BCBG Tank Dress This dress is perfect for so many occasions. The club, a music festival, or even, dare I say it, a wedding? This dress can be worn in so many different ways, especially with that great material that gives it an edgy feel!
- MINKPINK Sundowner Tie-Belt Midi Dress Love the effortless-chic feel of this dress. You can play into the black speckles and pair it with a leather jacket for a more intense look, or the soft beige color paired with a jean jacket for a more day-time feel.
- Lovers + Friends x REVOLVE Max Midi Dress Although this dress is on the pricey side, it’s worth every penny! This could quite possibly be the most flattering dress ever! This cut is perfect for many body types as it ties at the waist with a flare on the chest. Perfect wedding dress, perfect fancy brunch dress, dinner dress, or party dress!
- BGBG Ruffle Inset Dress With the season we are in, I think this is a great dress to have in your arsenal. It can be dressed up or down and is appropriate yet still fun!
- Lovers + Friends x REVOLVE Get Lost Dress Another pricey dress, but I mean, look at it! The perfect summer vacation or brunch dress. Love the color and effortless style.
So, you may have noticed I tend to stray toward Urban Outfitters and Revolve. I always find the cutest quality clothes here! If you know of any other good sites, please comment them down below!